Design and purchase your Lumen SASE Solution for all your connected sites. Following completion of your solution design and agreement to online terms, you will proceed to site configuration.
The following steps will guide you through the sign in, checkout and payment of your Lumen SASE service. You will be able to review your order before submitting payment.
Select your SD-WAN and security service provider.
Select the SASE services that you would like to include for your locations.
Number of ZTNA Remote Access Users
Select the total number of devices and licenses required to support every location by size, and redundancy.
How many extra small devices would you like to purchase?
Do any of your extra small devices need high availability? If so, how many? High Availability adds an additional server and licenses of equal size to for disaster recovery.
How many small devices would you like to purchase?
Do any of your small devices need high availability? If so, how many? High Availability adds an additional server and licenses of equal size to for disaster recovery.
How many medium devices would you like to purchase?
Do any of your medium devices need high availability? If so, how many? High Availability adds an additional server and licenses of equal size to for disaster recovery.
How many large devices would you like to purchase?
Do any of your large devices need high availability? If so, how many? High availability adds an additional server and licenses of equal size for disaster recovery.
How many extra large devices would you like to purchase?
Do any of your extra large devices need high availability? If so, how many? High Availability adds an additional server and licenses of equal size to for disaster recovery.
Select the Number of devices that you would like to have installed on-site. Lumen will dispatch a technician to arrive on site supporting device installation.
How many devices would you like to have installed on-site?
Select a service package for your entire Lumen SASE Solution.
You can add additional features to your Self-managed service package. NOTE: These services are included with the Professionally managed service package.
Already a Lumen Customer? Sign in
ex. Floor, Suite, Room, etc. (optional)
Select a billing account for the order. Don't worry if you don't know your billing account, use the default account and you can always change it later..
|Billing Account Name||Account Number||Address|
|Billing Account Name||Account Number||Address|
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Terms and Conditions Governing This Order
1. “Lumen” is defined for purposes of this Order as CenturyLink Communications, LLC d/b/a Lumen Technologies Group or its affiliated entities providing Services under this Order. This confidential Order may not be disclosed to third parties and is non-binding until accepted by Lumen, as set forth in section 2. Customer places this Order by clicking “Submit”. By clicking “Submit” you acknowledge you have authority on behalf of your company to place the Order for Service.
2. The Lumen SASE Solutions Service (“SASE Service” or “Service”) identified in this Order is subject to the Lumen or CenturyLink Master Service Agreement(s) between Lumen and Customer (or its affiliate if expressly provided for under such affiliate Master Service Agreement). If Lumen and Customer have not executed a Lumen or CenturyLink Master Service Agreement, Lumen's current standard Master Service Agreement will govern. In all cases, the current standard Lumen SASE Solutions Schedule will apply. Lumen’s current Master Service Agreement and Lumen SASE Solutions Service Schedule are available at https://www.lumen.com/en-us/about/legal/business-customer-terms-conditions, and subject to change upon posting. The Lumen entity providing Services is identified on the invoice. SASE Service is not available outside the United States. SASE Service is also not available to federal government customers. Lumen will notify Customer of acceptance of requested Service in this Order by delivering (in writing or electronically) an Order Confirmation Notice. Notwithstanding anything in the Master Service Agreement to the contrary, the Service Term and billing will begin (i) on the date Lumen sends the Order Confirmation Notice for any ZTNA or Remote Access licenses on this Order and (ii) on the date Lumen sends the Delivery Confirmation Notice for all other SASE Services on this Order (“Service Commencement Date”). Lumen will bill for any On-Site Installation work when the installation is complete.
At the expiration of the Service Term, Service will continue month-to-month at the existing rates, subject to adjustment by Lumen on 30 days’ written notice. If Customer cancels or terminates Service for any reason other than Lumen’s uncured default or if Lumen terminates due to Customer’s uncured default after the Service Commencement Date, then Customer will pay: (1) all unpaid amounts for Service actually provided; (2) 100% of the remaining monthly recurring charges for months 1-12 of the Service Term; (3) 50% of the remaining monthly recurring charges for month 13 through the end of the Service Term; and (4) if not recovered by the foregoing, any termination liability payable to third parties resulting from the termination and any out-of-pocket costs undertaken by Lumen to provide Service.
3. Neither party will be liable for any damages for lost profits, lost revenues, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or cost of purchasing replacement service, or any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of the performance or failure to perform under this Order. Customer's sole remedies for any nonperformance, outages, failures to deliver or defects in Service are contained in the service levels applicable to the affected Service.
4. Charges for certain Services are subject to (a) a monthly property tax surcharge and (b) a monthly cost recovery fee per month to reimburse Lumen for various governmental taxes and surcharges. Such charges are subject to change by Lumen and will be applied regardless of whether Customer has delivered a valid tax exemption certificate. For additional details on taxes and surcharges that are assessed, visit www.lumen.com/taxes.
5. If any type of economic, trade or other governmental or transnational sanction applies to the performance of Lumen’s obligations under this Agreement or to Customer’s use or permitted resale of a Service, Lumen may immediately terminate the affected Service without liability, upon written notice to Customer.
6. Any information provided by Customer in the “Quote Description” field and/or any other customer-populated free form field of the Order is non-binding and intended for informational purposes only.
Click “Download Service Details” to review the charges and service details on the Quote. After you submit your Order, click “Download Order” on the next screen to download and retain a copy of the Order for your records.
Enter your information to receive a link to your saved cart.
Prices and availability are subject to change at any time without notice. Services are subject to pricing in effect at the time you place your order.
Quote Saved Successfully
All of your changes will be lost. Are you sure that you want to delete?
Your company already has Lumen SASE services.
Please continue forward if you would like to modify your company's existing services.
Please try again later.
If the problem persists, please contact Lumen Chat support.
Not all products and services are available in all regions and countries; please contact a representative near you for details.
This is a closable warning alert
This is a closable warning alert
Do you want's to discard the current cart and load the saved quote?
This is a large closable success alert
Confirm Delete Location?
You are about to delete this location