There are several key steps to keep in mind to help minimize delays when getting enabled for Dynamic Connections. To avoid unnecessary delays, please work with your account team to ensure none of these are missed.
- If you plan to use UNIs with Dynamic Connections, you need to order a UNI by working with your sales team.
- Ensure that these UNIs are ordered as Multiplexed UNIs (M-UNIs).
- Ensure that the sales team tags the UNI with the Dynamic Connections attribute.
- The sales team must ensure that the UNI is in a location that Dynamic Connections can serve. Not all Lumen M-UNIs can support Dynamic Connections. Your sales team can confirm whether your M-UNI is eligible.
- Your order will need to include the $0 Dynamic Connections parent product applied to the same BAN as your UNIs. If you have existing UNIs that can support Dynamic Connections, please make sure your account team checks to ensure the UNI BAN is the same as the BAN used to order the Dynamic Connections parent product.
- Work with your sales team to have them submit the portal forms designating your authorized users/admins for Dynamic Connections within Control Center:
- Existing customers: request that your sales team submit the advanced portal permissions request form
- New customers: request that your sales team submit the new enterprise ID request form
- Once the UNI is provisioned, your sales team needs to submit a UNI prequalify and whitelist request.
- Once all of the above has completed, you can create and manage Dynamic Connections using Control Center:
- Sign in to Control Center using the account number and enterprise ID that the parent product was ordered under.
- From the menu, select Orders > Dynamic Connections.
Learn more about creating and managing Dynamic Connections
- Once you are enabled in the portal with any UNIs you require to start using Dynamic Connections, your sales team can engage the Cloud Connect product team to assist with a portal demo.