For the service, you'll see the following details:
- Service ID: the service ID/inventory number for the service
- SDWP = Primary device
- SDWB = Backup device (if you've purchased high-availability service)
- Appliance Name: the appliance name in the SD-WAN Director portal
- SD WAN Director-Primary: the main director controller pair for the service
- SD WAN Director-Secondary: the backup director controller pair for the service
- Plan type (Basic or Premium): the plan you purchased for the service
- Security package (Yes or No): whether you've purchased the optional security package with intrusion prevention and URL filtering.
You can add (or change) a custom name for the service (e.g., Store #1410). Follow the instructions above to locate the service. Once you're viewing the details for the service, click the Details accordion, click Edit Custom Name, type (or change) the custom name, then click Save.