- In the either the Reports or DDoS Mitigation Service sections, click DDoS Mitigation and Reporting.
If your user profile has been set up for single sign-on, Control Center automatically redirects you to the DDoS Mitigation and Reporting portal and signs you in.
If you have any issues with single sign-on to the DDoS Mitigation and Reporting portal from Control Center, contact a Control Center system administrator for your organization and verify your user profile has the following permissions:
- DDoS Self Service
- Managed Security Solution
- Optionally, you may also need these permissions to help you further manage DDoS Hyper service for your organization:
- Order Status (to view the status of your DDoS Hyper order)
- Shop (to purchase additional services for your organization)
- Service Management/Repair (to create security repair tickets)
If you are prompted to sign in to the DDoS Mitigation and Reporting portal after you confirmed the permissions above, please contact the Lumen Security Operations Center for help and provide your Control Center username so they can enable it for sign sign-on access to the DDoS Mitigation and Reporting portal.