You can filter the data at various levels:
- For a tenant
- All the appliances or an individual appliance:
- Time selector:
- Last 5 minutes
- Last 15 minutes
- Last 30 minutes
- Last hour
- Last 12 hours
- Last day
- Last 7 days
- Last month
- Custom range
The dashboard provides you with a facility to see the latest data.
- Click Refresh to fetch the latest data based on every 1, 10 or 15 minutes.
- Click the Manual Refresh icon for a manual refresh. Each tile in the dashboard allows you to change the graphical representation of the data.
- Click the Chart icon in each tile to change the current graphical data representation to a column, bar, pie, or line chart.
- Click the Print/Download icon in the tile to download the chart as an image for further analysis. You can save the data as a PNG, JPEG, PDF, or SVG vector.
- Click the Chart with Metrics icon in the tile to view the same graph with various metrics view. You can view metrics based on these typical usage reports:
- volume Tx
- volume Rx
- volume Tx, Rx
- uplink/downlink bandwidth
The dashboard allows you to either minimize or maximize each tile to suit your viewing requirement.