We know that clear communication and accountability are necessary to successful turn-ups. That’s why we have provided you with a single go-to person for you to confirm status, schedule service and exchange information. This is an important role as they ultimately “own” your overall experience with us. Your CCM will be contacting you very soon to introduce themselves. In the meantime, here are the key steps you can expect to work on with your CCM:
- Getting your service installation information.
- Finding and meeting the right local contact (at your other location(s).
- Scheduling your site survey.
- Reviewing the results of your site survey.
- Getting your equipment room ready.
- Scheduling your test and turn up date.
Your CCM is your contact throughout the lifecycle of your order. They will manage your order from submission to customer acceptance and communicate with you at key milestones and updates.
If you have questions about your order, please contact your CCM.