To help ensure we stay on track and successfully design and activate your SASE services, we recommend you do the following:
- Make sure any transport services required to activate your SASE location are ready.
- Complete any technical design elements (self-managed) or work with Lumen design team (pro-managed) for any configurations required to activate the service.
- Schedule your activation (pro-managed) in the Lumen SASE Manager or complete the activation on your own schedule (self-managed).
For location-based services, before you install your device(s), make sure you record the serial number for each. You can find the serial number on the bottom of the device. This is the quickest way for your support member to find your information.
- Unpack the SASE device(s) from the shipping box.
- If applicable, mount the device to the rack.
- Plug in your WAN and power connections.
- Turn on the SASE device.