Click Shop, click Quotes, then click View Quotes. Control Center lists all quotes created under your username in the last 30 days.
You can scan the column headers for information about your quote requests: Quote Id, Quote Name, Product, Term, MRC (monthly recurring charge), NRC (non-recurring charge), A Location (End User), Issue Date, Expiration Date, and Status. (The Issued Date and Expiration Date are calculated based on Mountain Time.)
You can sort and search for quotes in a few ways:
- To sort quotes by customer number and product, use the Customer Number and Product lists.
- To expand your view to all quotes created under any username with access to your accounts, check All Account Quotes.
- To set a custom date range for your search, click Last 30 Days.
- Edit the custom date range or reset to the last 30 days default in the Custom Date Range.
- To view the total number of quotes for a date range, look under the Last 30 Days link.
- To find a specific quote, use the Search box.