- Select the fields you want to sort by, such as by the queue name or current calls in queue.
Queue statistics available:
- Current Calls in Queue—number of calls waiting in the queue along with the maximum number of calls for that queue
- EWT (Estimated Wait Time)—expected wait time for callers in the queue
- ASA (Average Speed of Answer)—average amount of time a caller spends in the queue before the call is routed to an agent
- Longest Waiting Call—wait time of the call that’s been in the queue the longest
- AHT (Average Handle Time)—average handling time for calls in the queue
- Staffed (Agents)—number of agents signed in, available, unavailable, in wrap-up state, and the number of agents assigned to the queue
Your calling queue statistics are reordered on your dashboard and will stay that way until you change the order again.